Friday, March 19, 2010

The Reason I Suddenly Look 1,000 Times Hotter

["why, hello, bonjour"]

Is it not completely obvious from the above picture? Come on, you really can't tell? One more guess? No.

My glasses aren't crooked anymore!!!!! 
[symmetrical perfection]

See, these are the very same glasses that came twisted like DNA to my lowly Bethel P.O. box. They were initially made wearable by a series of visits to Walmart Vision Center. The final one involved probably 10 tries getting it right and ended when the woman told me that my ears were crooked. Oh, and probably my eyes and eyebrows too.
Well, SUCK IT, Walmart lady!! The fancy-smancy lady at the eye doctor fixed these babies in a single try

p.s. If you guessed that the reason I look hotter was because I spent all day reading about mathematics in the Renaissance (and thoroughly adoring it), you can have partial credit. 

[yess]

No comments:

Post a Comment