Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Minneapolis Institute of Arts Foot-in-the-Door

The Foot-in-the-Door is something the MIA does every ten years. They have an exhibit where they let ANYONE in. Well, anyone who makes something less than 1'x1'x1' (get the pun now?). So of course I put something in! Unfortunately so did a billion other people, so mine may not get the attention it DESERVES.

Haha. I went to see my baby (I don't really call paintings that so can it) and there it was! Actually I walked through many rooms and had to then stop at a computer and look at which section mine was hanging... There were that many. I quickly took a single picture because we aren't actually allowed. See if you can guess which one is mine! I'll give you a virtual high five if you can.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

  1. YAY you finally went! You're clearly in the most prestigious of the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Christie!!!

    ReplyDelete